Once again, I have been nominated for an award, this time by Bernadette, to whom I owe my humble thanks for the nomination.
The 7×7 award asks its nominees to share three things:
- Something that nobody else would know
- Seven links to posts on this blog that are worth sharing
- Seven blog sites that have made a positive impression
- So, here goes! Something that nobody knows, my wife and I are both avid fans of Dancing with The Stars.
And for seven posts, I would have to say:
- Most Popular Piece: Where You Go, I’ll Go
- Most Beautiful: A Sinner Finds Grace
- Controversial: Journey Into Darkness
- Most Pride Worthy: The Road Back
- Most Helpful: In Time of Trouble, Jesus Loves You
- Most Surprisingly Successful: Against Principalities And Powers
- Most Underrated: Would They Have Called Me Christian?
- Allowing Christ To Change My Life
- Jesus Blog
- Jessie Jeanine
- Jan R. Miesse’s Blog
- Flee Babylon
- Revolutionary Paideia
- Precious Adornment
I hope those who read this will be as blessed by my selections as I have been. And to those I have nominated, I hope that you will accept the nomination and pass it on!