God Hates Homosexuals!
Or at least, that is the impression you might get from listening to certain Christians.
I have been a follower of Jesus Christ since 1980. With the grace of God, I do my best to make Him the center of my life in all things. Twenty six years ago I married my wife, a woman who could only be a gift from my Father in heaven. She is the best companion a man could wish for, and the first focus of my ministry in Christ.
The Lord has blessed us in so many ways, but first and foremost, He has blessed us with our salvation, the forgiveness of our sins, and eternal life with Him. Having received such a precious gift, one purchased with the blood of Jesus, God made flesh, how can I do less than my utmost to share God’s most precious gift with others who are in desperate need of the same?
Liebster Blog Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
The 7×7 Link Award
The ‘ABC’ Blog Award
The King of Kings Friendship Award
To send me an email, just click on my picture.
Greetings all, and blessings to you in The Lord Jesus Christ.
First of all, this has been an open blog since it started. Anyone who wants to post can, I do not moderate comments, except after the fact on those rare occasions when that becomes necessary. This is the way I prefer to do things and this is the way I believe the Lord would like to see things done as well. The guidelines that follow are intended to make it unnecessary to change this in the future.
These guidelines may seem harsh to some, but if followed, will provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
- Comments are expected to remain civil at all times.
- Comments are to remain on topic. Off topic comments will, at the discretion of the moderator, be edited or removed.
- Comments will be free of profanity and obscenity of any kind. Violators of this rule willl be warned once and once only. Arguments on what does or does not constitute profanity or obscenity will earn an immediate ban.
- Ad hominem attacks toward me, the moderator, another poster, or any other person, will not be tolerated.
- If anyone feels that they have been treated unfairly, send me an emails so that we may discuss the matter in private. I am not an unreasonable man, but airing grievances in the comment section of a post will not gain you any favor.
Thank you for your consideration, and please enjoy the forums and some lively discussion.
- 14,667 hits