Greetings all, and blessings to you in The Lord Jesus Christ.
First of all, this has been an open blog since it started. Anyone who wants to post can, I do not moderate comments, except after the fact on those rare occasions when that becomes necessary. This is the way I prefer to do things and this is the way I believe the Lord would like to see things done as well. The guidelines that follow are intended to make it unnecessary to change this in the future.
These guidelines may seem harsh to some, but if followed, will provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
- Comments are expected to remain civil at all times.
- Comments are to remain on topic. Off topic comments will, at the discretion of the moderator, be edited or removed.
- Comments will be free of profanity and obscenity of any kind. Violators of this rule willl be warned once and once only. Arguments on what does or does not constitute profanity or obscenity will earn an immediate ban.
- Ad hominem attacks toward me, the moderator, another poster, or any other person, will not be tolerated.
- If anyone feels that they have been treated unfairly, send me an emails so that we may discuss the matter in private. I am not an unreasonable man, but airing grievances in the comment section of a post will not gain you any favor.
Thank you for your consideration, and please enjoy the forums and some lively discussion.